S.T.E.A.M. Classes Every Monday: Check out the schedule
League players are invited to join a S.T.E.A.M. class each week on Mondays from 7pm - 8pm EST. This season's topics include:
- Intro to Game Design: Students will be introduced to Unreal Engine 5
- Esports Careers: Students will learn about the different career pathways in esports.
- Intro to Coding: An introduction to coding featuring Code Combat!
- Nutrition for Gamers: Discussion on the importance of nutrition in esports performance.
- Digital Currencies: An introduction into cryptocurrencies, how they work, and what purpose do they serve.
- Graphic Design: An introduction to Canva and how Canva makes it easy to brand your esports image.
- PC Building: Students will learn about all of the major components of a computer system (PC) and what functions they perform.
- Social Media Marketing: Students will be introduced into how they can brand themselves in the world of esports and what avenues are the best.
Check out the full schedule here: